Fitment: Year, Make & Models Applicable:
1995 Honda Civic VX
***THIS LISTING IS FOR THE P07 CASTING NUMBERED HEAD ONLY***
Remanufacturing Process Includes:
- Complete disassembly and thorough cleaning via hot tank & pressure tested to confirm casting integrity
- New valve seats installed as necessary
- New valve stem seals installed on all our heads & all valve guides are replaced with new ones as necessary.
- Valve job Performed with all required angles & vacuum tested seals to ensure perfect compression.
- PCD milled to ensure a super smooth finish. (PCD stands for Polycrystalline Diamond, and is best for aluminum heads).
- All necessary parts are cleaned and inspected before final assembly to meet AERA specifications.
We need the following to process your order:
1. Recipients name for delivery
2. Phone Number and e-mail address
3. Your vehicle's year, make and model
4. Casting number (where applicable) to ensure you receive the correct part
Quality Assurance Procedure:
We take each cylinder head through a comprehensive quality control inspection during remanufacturing and before shipping your product. Each unit is inspected at every stage of rebuilding; starting from disassembly all the way through assembly and packaging. Cylinder heads that do not meet our quality control standards will be discarded and will not move to the next phase. All of our heads are shipped knowing they meet or exceed AERA specifications.
NO UPFRONT CORE CHARGE!!! We require the core to be returned within 21 days. We provide you with a prepaid return label and send you all the material you will need to ensure the core return is seamless and effortless on your end. We ask that a like core is returned, meaning the same casting number (where applicable) is sent back along with the valve train components. If you do not have a core, feel free to message us.
We offer a 3 year, unlimited mile warranty that covers the entire cylinder head and its parts. WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY LABOR COSTS OR ADDITIONAL PARTS. Warranty is voided if the core is not returned and/ or if the remanufactured cylinder head we send you overheats. We recommend using the proper equipment and parts during installation and advise that you ensure your cooling system components (i.e. hoses, water pump, thermostat, radiator, etc.) are in perfect condition.