Vehicles & Years Applicable:
- 1996-2000 Chevy Yukon
- 1996-2000 Chevy Tahoe
- 1996-1999 Chevy Suburban
- 2000 Cadillac Escalade
Machine Work Performed:
- Complete disassembly and thorough cleaning via hot tank
- Pressure tested to ensure casting is not cracked
- New valve stem seals and valve guides
- 3-angle grind valve job on all valve seats & vacuum tested to ensure perfect compression.
- CBN milled to ensure a super smooth finish. (CBN stands for Cubic Boron Nitride and is best for cast-iron heads).
- All parts are cleaned and inspected before final assembly to meet AERA specifications.
ADV Cylinder Heads offers a 3 Year Unlimited Mile Warranty on all cylinder heads sold, except on High Performance heads. We ask that when installing the cylinder head make sure you are using the recommended head gasket as the manufacturer requires. You may also order the headset along with your cylinder head. Please make sure that the cooling system is in place and that the hoses, water pump, thermostat, and radiator are in GOOD working condition. Please understand that we are just selling the cylinder head and if any other part in the vehicle is old or damaged it can and will cause harm, or overheat the cylinder head. Every head sold will come with Heat Tabs which if removed will VOID your warranty. This heat tab’s center will melt if the cylinder head overheated, causing the warranty to be VOID. FAILURE TO RETURN YOUR CORE(S) WILL VOID WARRANTY. WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY LABOR AND/ OR ADDITIONAL COSTS.