Machine Work Performed:
- Complete disassembly and thorough cleaning via hot tank & pressure tested to confirm casting integrity
- New valve seats installed as necessary
- New valve stem seals installed on all our heads & all valve guides are replaced with new ones as necessary.
- Valve job Performed with all required angles & vacuum tested seals to ensure perfect compression.
- PCD milled to ensure a super smooth finish. (PCD stands for Polycrystalline Diamond, and is best for aluminum heads).
- All necessary parts are cleaned and inspected before final assembly to meet AERA specifications.