Vehicles & Years Applicable:
1996 - 2000 Ford Crown Victoria
1996 - 2000 Lincoln Town Car
1996 - 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis
1996 - 1998 Ford Mustang GT
1997 - 2000 Ford F-150
1999 - 2000 Ford E-150
1999 - 2000 Ford E-250
1997 - 1998 Ford Expedition
1996 - 1997 Ford Thunderbird
1996 - 1997 Mercury Cougar XR7
2000 Ford Expedition
Machine Work Performed:
- Complete disassembly and thorough cleaning via hot tank
- Pressure tested to confirm casting is not cracked
- New valve stem seals
- 3-angle grind Valve Job & vacuum tested to ensure perfect compression.
- PCD milled to ensure a super smooth finish. (PCD stands for Polycrystalline Diamond, best for aluminum heads).
- All parts are cleaned and inspected before final assembly to meet AERA specifications.
NO UPFRONT CORE CHARGE
CORE RETURN REQUIRED WITHIN 21 DAYS OF DELIVERY
PREPAID RETURN LABEL(S) PROVIDED
**CORES MUST MATCH THE HEADS PURCHASED**
**NO CAM SEALS HAVE BEEN INSTALLED ON ANY OF OUR HEADS**
ADV Cylinder Heads offers a 3 Year Unlimited Mile Warranty on all cylinder heads sold, except on High Performance heads. We ask that when installing the cylinder head make sure you are using the recommended head gasket as the manufacturer requires. You may also order the headset along with your cylinder head. Please make sure that the cooling system is in place and that the hoses, water pump, thermostat, and radiator are in GOOD working condition. Please understand that we are just selling the cylinder head and if any other part in the vehicle is old or damaged it can and will cause harm, or overheat the cylinder head. Every head sold will come with Heat Tabs which if removed will VOID your warranty. This heat tab’s center will melt if the cylinder head overheated, causing the warranty to be VOID. WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY LABOR AND/ OR ADDITIONAL COSTS.